We welcome letters on subjects reported on by the Henrico Monthly. Letters can be e-mailed to letters@LocalNewsLLC.com, mailed to P.O. Box 1616, Midlothian, VA 23113 or faxed to (804) 744-3269.
Letters should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Include the writer's name, daytime phone number and home address for verification. Phone numbers and home addresses will not be published.
- May be edited for clarity, grammar, taste and space.
- Are limited to 400 words.
- Must be published first in the Henrico Monthly before other publications.
Henrico Monthly will not publish letters that:
- Are not relevant to news stories or letters published in Henrico Monthly.
- Are addressed to parties other than the magazine.
- Endorse a candidate for office. Letters responding to news stories that include an endorsement may be printed with editing.
If deemed necessary, the magazine reserves the right to add a comment from the publisher.